Monday, July 30, 2012

Some other colors of the Rainbow...are in my house!

In some of the other photos that Arturo sent we could see other rooms that were painted other colors. I never wrote down any of the colors that were chosen last October when we did the marathon day of paint choosing. I should have because I don't remember them. 
My bedroom is painted green... I thought I had chosen a light gold which is what my bathroom is painted. (my bedroom in St Louis is painted almost this color)  Do I like the green? Not sure. In the photos it looks a little too 'minty' for me. Carlos mentioned that he thought the green of the bedroom was a very cooling color translating into "If I can keep her cooler, I won't spend as much on air conditioning". However I will reserve judgement until I see it in person. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: