Monday, September 17, 2012

Some of the details I love!

I am really looking forward to spending the month of December in Merida at our (to be finished) house! I am sure that I will find many more details that I love (or not) about it. In August I jotted down a few notes of items that I loved. Details that I thought were brilliant or items that were just right. What are your favorites?Here are a few of mine.

Look up! I loved the concrete roof drain covers. I didn't expect them and had not noticed them on other buildings.

The amber light of the onyx sconces is so warm! Every light fixture is handmade and each one is unique.




The faux painting of the beams adds a rustic touch, 


The design of the wrought iron is simple and beautiful. I love the way it adds so much style to the windows, doors and walkways!




To be continued........








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. It's all so beautiful. I'll bet you're so excited to finally see it that you're about bursting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: